Sunday, February 21, 2010

Button, button who's got the BUTTON !!!













LOL, I am so great at keeping a blog! Well once a month is better than nothing!
We have had such a fun February. At the first of this month we got a dog! I have been begging Chris to let me get a little puppy. I wanted a teacup Yorkie . . . he laughed when I told him how much they were. So a friend of my family, Brittaney, was breeding her Yorkie with a Shih Tzu. I totally bugged my dad about it and even got Brittaney buttering him up to buy me one! Ha ha, I really didn't think that he would actually do it. So Chris basically said that if could find a free dog, that I could get one. Yeah pretty much though my getting a dog was never going to happen, I have expensive taste . . . . even in dogs :) I mean, seriously, who would give away a Yorkie for free. Uh, well at work I have a friend Kathy who posted on Face Book that she was wanting to get rid of her pure breed Yorkie. I called her immediately and said that I had to have it. She brought little 'Buttons' to our house that same day. My girls were soooo excited. Chirs was just in shock, he figured that I would actually never find a FREE dog that I wanted. Honestly I was a little disappointed because she was bigger than I had hoped (12 lbs) , she was not a little tiny puppy and turned out to actually be and old lady! The biggest kicker was that night I called my dad to tell him about Buttons, he kinda sounded a little funny. He finally told me that he had just called Brittaney a few days before and told her to save one for him, because he was going to surprise me. I was totally bummed :(
Kathy had only had her for about a year and a half, and she was told that she was 3 yrs old. Well we check out her papers and she is actually NINE! But she is such a well trained, good behaved, playful, and just all around a SWEET little dog. And Chris even likes her, though he won't admit it!
K, well I totally just wrote a novel, so I guess I will save the rest of what I was going to post for another day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment