Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tonsils and Teeth

So little Kenadi is getting her tonsils out. Last week I took her into the doc. and she had strep throat again! For the past, i don't even know how many months, she is always sick. She's had strep three times, bronchitis, and always has a stuffy nose and sore throat. Her awesome pediatrician Dr. Marsden recommended that we go see a nose, ear and throat doctor to see about getting her tonsil out, so we took her in yesterday.

It was actually Dr. Marsdens dad that we saw! He was the cutest doc. ever! He was so funny :) He asked Kena if they taught tonsil growing classed at her school! He said that her tonsils were very big and that they were scarred from all the infections she has had. He also said that the strep she keeps getting is chronic and that even with the antibiotics she will just keep getting it. So this coming Tuesday is the big day. I don't know why I am nervous about it. I was her age when I got mine out and Chris was only 18 months old when he got his out. I guess its the thought of my little angel being put under anesthesia. Another thing that really sucks is we were going to go up to Heber for Spring Break next week. But I guess we will be housebound instead :(

Last night Kena lost her other front tooth. I totally got all teary eyed! I am such a dork, but she is just getting so big. I remember like it was yesterday when that tooth first came in :( But she was soooo excited. I love how she talks now, she totally can't say her S's!

No comments:

Post a Comment